Complaint Review: mailers advertising group

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Robinedwards — lowell Massachusetts
mailers advertising group
p.o. box 1220 hollywood, ca 90078 hollywood, California USA

mailers advertising group I filed with the FTC, BBB Postal service because this firm cashed my check and had not delivered the ordered merchandise, refused to respond the the bbb complaint I filed. hollywood California

Last November I placed my order with this firm, paid by check, and after 90 days no order came, I sent 4 notices by post, but no response at all. I contacted the ftc, bbb, usps and filed my complaint against this firm, that is all I wish to say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mailers-advertising-group/hollywood-California-90078/mailers-advertising-group-I-filed-with-the-FTC-BBB-Postal-service-because-this-firm-cas-1060390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mailers advertising group