Complaint Review: Mailers Outlet

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — New Bedford Massachusetts
Mailers Outlet
1126 Mesaba Ave, ste 124 Duluth, Minnesota USA

Mailers Outlet aka Mail Marketplace Dishonest Equipment dealer- Cashed check did deliver goods Duluth Minnesota

Mailer's Outlet ans Mail Marketplace represent themselves as Used/Refurbished equipment dealers. They advertise via the internet and through email blasts. I had received several email solicitations of various pieces of mailing equipment over several months.

In May 2104, I contacted Kirk Johnson regarding a particular item I was interested in. He was very cordial and helpful over the phone. We agreed on a price and he sent me an invoice via email.  About a week later he emailed me to see if I was still interested. I then received a phone call from an assistant asking me to send a check for the invoice amount. I wanted to pay by credit card but he said they could not accept credit cards. That should have been enough to raise my suspicions.

I mailed a check for the full amount - $4275.00 which was cashed on June 9, 2014.  I have left repeated emails and voice mails (he never picks up the phone). I have received two responses via email saying they are "working on the problem" It is now July 18 and I have not yet received the item nor have I had even the courtesy of a phone call.

I have contacted the Attorneys Gereral in both Minnesota and Massachusetts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailers-Outlet/Duluth-Minnesota-55811/Mailers-Outlet-aka-Mail-Marketplace-Dishonest-Equipment-dealer-Cashed-check-did-deliver-1163107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailers Outlet