Complaint Review: mailshipdirect.com

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — ozark Alabama
mailshipdirect.com
Internet USA

mailshipdirect.com mailshipdirect.net Took my money and didn't ship the product internet

I ordered 5 print cartridges from Mailshipdirect.com more than 2 weeks ago. They chargesd my credit card immediately and have not shipped the product. I have called their customer no service 6 times and they can never give me an answer. It's always, we'll have someone call you back.  I also e-mailed them 6 times, with no response.

DO NOT do business with mailshipdirect.com!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mailshipdirectcom/internet/mailshipdirectcom-mailshipdirectnet-Took-my-money-and-didnt-ship-the-product-internet-1074063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mailshipdirect.com