Complaint Review: Main Place Cleaners

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: patches — Granbury Texas
Main Place Cleaners
Hwy 377 granbury tx granbury, Texas USA

Main Place Cleaners can't sew patches straight calls customers a a*s. granbury Texas

Went to this cleaners, (Main Place Cleaners, Granbury Texas)... wanted a simple job done, wanted patches sewn on my biker vest. They said 1 week max, I left the vest and waited, 1 1/2 weeks later I pick it up and patch on back is so badly sewn on that it is crooked by 2 inches! they said be ready 2 days. I waited.. vest wasn't picked up till 3 days later!!! I called and talked to owner DONNA ALLEN  and told her I needed it within 3 days. She said it will be ready same Friday. I waited and then went to pick it up and the sales lady told me that I couldn't see untill I PAID FOR IT FIRST?... She said the OWNER DONNA ALLEN said I was a ASS and that I had to pay for it FIRST!!. THE SALES lady let me see it, the patch is just as bad as it was and treads were hanging out of it like it was done intentionally!,  I paid for it just to end this bad deal. Sales lady told me that this is not the first time Donna Allen has treated customers like this. I have been very polite with Donna Allen and I can't believe she would call me a A$S! just because I wanted a job done right?....What a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Main-Place-Cleaners/granbury-Texas-76048/Main-Place-Cleaners-cant-sew-patches-straight-calls-customers-a-as-granbury-Texas-1061131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Main Place Cleaners