Complaint Review: MainStreetHost

• Submitted: Thu, August 29, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: kimharvest — Palisade Colorado
207 Commerce Drive Amherst, New York USA

MainStreetHost Main Street Hosting, mainstreethostin I Paid $9.95, after Endless Cold Calls, only Ended Up with a Worthless Readout & the Right to Fight Off a Pushy Sales rep Mike.. Amherst New York

Friendly ladies called and called and promised even to buy from my site, so I finally broke down and bought the $9.95 deal for a report on my site.  I paid and then got one email that I would be contacted. A month later I called asking what happened. Finally the main rep Mike, called but I had never received any reports. He finally got one through to me and it was a basic readout I could get for free.  I bascially paid ten bucks for a pushy guy to call and harass me, never taking no for an answer, trying to sell me thousands of dollars for a SEO plan. Unpleasant and a waste of money. They better not reuse my credit card! Or ever call again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MainStreetHost/Amherst-New-York-14228/MainStreetHost-Main-Street-Hosting-mainstreethostin-I-Paid-995-after-Endless-Cold-Cal-1080301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MainStreetHost