Complaint Review: maison furniture

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: macy — santa ana California United States of America
maison furniture
3750 w warner ave. santa ana, California United States of America

maison furniture jose Failed to refund me although with 90 day warranty policy. santa ana, California

I called Jose multiple of times but never returned any of my calls. Although, he sold me a used washer/dryer he told me there is a 90 day warranty. The stacked washer/dryer is not working properly. Washer is leaking and dryer is making a loud noise. Sucks to get ripped off, all I want is my $425 refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maison-furniture/santa-ana-California-92705/maison-furniture-jose-Failed-to-refund-me-although-with-90-day-warranty-policy-santa-ana-957885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maison furniture