Complaint Review: maitland fc

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: JOJO — MIAMI Florida
maitland fc
Internet USA

maitland fc Maitland financial center send me money then Ill send you money!!! Internet

I got a call out the blue 7 oclock at night saying that i'd been approved for a loan for 5,000 In which I had to send my first 5 payments off totaling $800. lucky me right my credit is so bad who wants to give me a loan with 6% interest. I have been ripped off before where I had to send money off to spme one named weston lending group and well I was ripped off never hard from the guy again I knew what to ask him and boy did he get an attitude I ask him simple qeustions like whene did I fill out an application why dont you have revies for your comapny and Why is it your the only one who picks up the phone If you know where I work all of my personal information why would I have to send off payments to you . He repeatidly put me on hold while I grilled him and ask me why was I asking so many questions.All Im saying is if you can come up with 800 then yoou dont need a loan read this and know that I have been scamed like this before andI never got a dime back. patrick logan told me that I was attacking him when all I was doing was simple asking him quetions in which im allowed to do he felt attacked.,.,REALLY?. You want me to send you money and I cant ask anything. Dont do it ask freinds or family but ANYONE asking you to send money off before you get a loan is 100% rip off no matter how they sound they want you to trust them B.S. BE SMART.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maitland-fc/internet/maitland-fc-Maitland-financial-center-send-me-money-then-Ill-send-you-money-Internet-1068031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maitland fc