Complaint Review: MAJESTIC BENEFITS

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2005

• Reported By:PANAMA CITY Florida
MAJESTIC BENEFITS
P.O.BOX2571 CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

MAJESTIC BENEFITS ripoff ,PEOPLE PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THEIR ADD IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS, I WAS TOLD THAT WITH BAD CREDIT I COULD RESTORE MY CREDIT FOR JUST $299.00 AND GET A CREDIT CARD WORTH $2,500.00 CHAMPLAIN New York

Im a lady that has worked hard all my life i raised 3 children on my own, this add sounded to good to be true, the company took me for 299.00 promised me a credit card worth 2500.00, i have called them every day wanting my money refunded, they tell me that their superviser has to call me back i never get a call back, if you have been a victim please contact this person that is helping me at (deleted - see below) hopefully i will get my money back thanks for reading my story have a nice day.

Deborah
PANAMA CITY, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAJESTIC-BENEFITS/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919-2571/MAJESTIC-BENEFITS-ripoff-PEOPLE-PLEASE-DONT-FALL-FOR-THEIR-ADD-IF-IT-SOUNDS-TO-GOOD-TO-BE-150743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAJESTIC BENEFITS