Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2005

• Reported By:Old Bridge New Jersey
Majestic Benefits
P.O. Box 2571 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits Ripoff I got ripped off, BUT I GOT MY MONEY BACK, and you can too. Champlain New York

I got ripped off by Majestic Bemmefits, the same as everyone else did on here. Same story, same deal. Unfortunatly, when I was contacted by them, I quickly did a Yahoo search on them, but didnt find anything on them. I decided to go ahead and sign up with them. After realizing I got scamed, I ended up doing a Google search, and I found the Rip-off Report, and all the other people that got scammed.

I called Majestic and did everything they told me to do. I called a week later to listen to ther tape (which was only about 2 minutes of a 15 minute conversation we had). When I wasnt satisfied with the tape I heard, they told me that a supervisor would call me back within a few days. SURPRISE!!!! I never got a call. Who would have thought. I call my bank, which is Washington Mutual, and told them the story. I told them they could also find plenty of stories on the Rip-off Report. They told me they would send me an affidavit to sign and the money would be replaced on a 30 provisional basis. Well I never got the affidavit and I guess they did their investigation promptly and found out who Majestic Bennefits really were, because within 4 days the money was back in my account, and they told me that the investigation was done and my money was returned, along with any overdrawn money that occured since my $300 was taken out. Washington Mutual was great and so was the Rip-off Report. It helped me get my money back, and I hope this post helps others, the way it helped me. You CAN get your money back, you just have to try. Good luck to all.

Jay
Old Bridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Majestic-Benefits-Ripoff-I-got-ripped-off-BUT-I-GOT-MY-MONEY-BACK-and-you-can-too-Champ-148836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Benefits