• Report: #198475

• Submitted: Tue, June 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 27, 2006

• Reported By:Auburn Washington
Majestic Honda Auto Parts
1300 Eddie Dowling Highway, Rte. 146 Lincoln, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Majestic Honda Auto Parts Ripoff Never following through on product delivery Lincoln, Rhode Island

*Author of original report: Recieved Part ...Please advise!!

To address the issue,My name is Thomas. I am a Navy Veteran whom lives in Washington State and currently working for a pharmecutical company. Within the past year, I purchased a 1995 Honda Prelude and all I wanted from this company was an emblem upon which was charged twice but never delivered.

The first entry for shipping they said it was dropped off. Nobody at this household recalls that. So I notify the company and essentially they said it wasn't there problem, it was dropped off. This first indication should have led me away but also maybe it was dropped to the wrong house, nieghbors testify nothing was delivered to there house under my name.

I was guillable enough to order the same part from them and this was two weeks ago. Still nothing has come in the mail and this company has not contacted me back yet with any amplifying information.

Just recently, I went to Kirkland Honda and found out that most of these online companies are just there to rip you off. Either the parts when arrived are damaged or don't arrive at all. I didnt want to see any other Honda owners go through what I just did. I hope with this submission it will wake people up and realize that going through the dealership maybe the easiest way vice buying it online. Thank you Rip-off Report for making this worth my while.

Thomas
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Honda-Auto-Parts/Lincoln-Rhode-Island-02865/Majestic-Honda-Auto-Parts-Ripoff-Never-following-through-on-product-delivery-Lincoln-Rhod-198475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Honda Auto Parts

Recieved Part ...Please advise!!

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

To Rip-Off Reports and everyone reading,

I recieved my part by delivery about an hour after I wrote that frustrating report. I would say that Majestic Honda did follow through on delivery but at the same time am still skeptical about the first part ever arriving here. I happily put my new emblem on the car but am still frustrated paying twice for it.

I would advocate using in-store parts ordering at all dealerships unless your lazy like me and want it conveniently dropped off at your house. That's all.
Tom