Complaint Review: majic jack

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: larry2215 — pinellas park Florida United States of America
majic jack
po box 33405 west palm beach, Florida United States of America

majic jack they took my phone number from verizon and caused me to lose my internet service west palm beach, Florida

*Author of original report: majic jack

*Consumer Comment: Internet is connected to phone service likely

ON 12 /10/2012 I RECIVED MY MAJIC JACK PLUS FOR THE 30 DAY TRAIL ON 12/11/2012 THATS WHEN MAJIC JACK TOOK MY PHONE NUMBER AND VERIZON CUT OFF MY PHONE AND INTERNET SERIVCE SO I WAS WITH OUT BOTH FOR TWO WEEKS I SENT MY MAJIC JACK PLUS TO THEM AND TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD SINCE THEY GOT IT BACK I DONT BELIVE I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/majic-jack/west-palm-beach-Florida-33405/majic-jack-they-took-my-phone-number-from-verizon-and-caused-me-to-lose-my-internet-servi-987047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on majic jack

majic jack

AUTHOR: larry2215 - (United States of America)

abut loseing my servise i called verizon for two days and told 8 people that i needed a new number and they did not do anything but shut down my services. i also had trouble with my phone wouldnt ring they did nothing about it. now i told majic jack that i was canceling my account with them and i sent back all my jacks i had larry taylor

Internet is connected to phone service likely

AUTHOR: 5YearWinter - (USA)

Your internet likely runs off of your phone service so by changing that you are messing with your internet service.  That is not Magic Jack's fault, nor should it be their responsibility to let you know that.  You should have spoken with Verizon ahead of time to see if this change would cause any interruptions in internet service.

As for not getting your money back from Magic Jack I wish you the best.  They are receiving a lot of complaints on here.  I see the commercials all the time on TV and it seems too good to be true.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC