Complaint Review: majic jack,com

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: terry — lowell Massachusetts United States of America
majic jack,com

majic jack,com majic jack false advertising and broken promises , Internet

Several years ago, I bought a majic jack device for $19.95, with the promise that I could renew this device each year for only $19.95, in perpetuity. When I tried to renew today, I was told it would cost me $29.95.
I contacted majic jack,(Kathleen was the name on live chat), and informed them of the promise they made to me prior to and after buying their device in that I could renew each year for $19.95, in perpetuity.
Nevertheless, "Kathleen" would not provide me renewal for only $19.95, as previously promised at which time I informed her that I would not be renewing and would be seeking redress via any and all avenues available to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/majic-jackcom/internet/majic-jackcom-majic-jack-false-advertising-and-broken-promises-Internet-995717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on majic jack,com