Complaint Review: majicjack plus

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Inman South Carolina United States of America
majicjack plus

majicjack plus low down company that steels your money, Internet

Magicjack sent me 2 magicjack plus devices. I ordered 1.They charged my bank account 2 times. They charged my acount for  a number I never had. I used magicjack regular not plus last year and could not even have that number from last year. I tried and tried to get in touch with them,but never could. I sent both magicjack plus back and they said I could not get a refund because the 30 days was up.

They need to exstend the time limit when you are trying to use the magic jack for 2months. I had to also get my bank statements to shiow the crooks what they had took out. They need to pay back the money they took since they are the one who could not get it to work. People need to know how bad they are. They take the money and the magicjack is a bad joke.Do not order magicjack, you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/majicjack-plus/internet/majicjack-plus-low-down-company-that-steels-your-money-Internet-960488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on majicjack plus