• Report: #1141948

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Alease — Erie Pennsylvania
Major Energy
100 Dutch Hill Rd STE 230 Orangeburg, New York USA

Major Energy Respond Power I was told I would save money with this company and I haven't, just one outrages charge after charge each month . Orangeburg New York

1. I was told by Major Energy that I would save having their service and I haven't. I called them and cancelled their services as of February, I noticed that the charges are higher each month because of a balance due and  I know the charges are outrages because my utility companies don't charges no where near as much as the charges I receive from Major Energy. I notice now that they are truely ripping people off "with their you will save money with our services tell a friend, like I would do that again".

2. Alease ; Erie,Pa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Major-Energy/Orangeburg-New-York-10962/Major-Energy-Respond-Power-I-was-told-I-would-save-money-with-this-company-and-I-havent-1141948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Major Energy