Complaint Review: Major Energy

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Joanne — Bronx New York United States of America
Major Energy
100 Dutch Road Suite 310 Orangeburg, NY, New York United States of America

Major Energy I never ever ordered this service from this company and how they obtained my account information baffles me. Orangeburg, New York, New York

I never ever ordered this service and now I am being billed $100 for supposed early termination fee and they are scamming me with this supposed collection that they have on me. I received the notice on Aug. 14, 2012 and they even have a file number 27404, I deal with Con Edison which is difficult enough and never asked for this service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Major-Energy/Orangeburg-NY-New-York-10962/Major-Energy-I-never-ever-ordered-this-service-from-this-company-and-how-they-obtained-my-944160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Major Energy