Complaint Review: MajorWorld Chevrolet

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Retired — Richmond Hill New York
MajorWorld Chevrolet
4340 Northern Blvd Long Island City, New York USA

MajorWorld Chevrolet MajorWorld Chevy SERGIO AMESTEGUI SOLD SIGNED WITH CONTRACT ONE WARRANTY AGREEMENT / FILED A REDUCED WARRANTY WITH COMPANY Long Island City New York

I'm a retired senior, On 6/20/2011 I purchased a used 2008 vehicle for $28,450 At the time I also purchased 4 star plus Wrap warranty, However I have recently learned that the contract that was filed with the warranty company was completely different even a different contract number. The warranty they filed was a 3 star + that cover pretty much basic drivetrain.

I called the warranty company and they said I would have to deal with Major since they were responsible for filing the contract. I went to Major and spoke with the guy who was responsible for this (Sergio Amestegui) He was very nice told me he would take care of the problem and would  call me the next day. Several days later and several messages later he still hasn't contacted me.

Apparently it doesnt matter to them if you have a signed  contract. They just ignore your calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MajorWorld-Chevrolet/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/MajorWorld-Chevrolet-MajorWorld-Chevy-SERGIO-AMESTEGUI-SOLD-SIGNED-WITH-CONTRACT-ONE-WAR-1070024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MajorWorld Chevrolet