Complaint Review: Make Me Heal

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: sylvia s — LAKEFOREST California
Make Me Heal
20750 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills, California USA

Make Me Heal company will NOT make good with a defective product Woodland Hills California

I ordered a prosonic skin cleansing system which was shown on Good Morning America. They gave a website and

the website had a phone number to order the Prosonic. I ordered and received the product but it was defective.

I called the customer service number and keep in mind this was in July. I was told a replacement would be sent

and I never received one. Everytime I call I am told it will be sent shortly and that's as far as I get.

My advise to anyone reading this to not do business with Make Me Heal. They will give you the runaround

if you need a replacement for a defective product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Make-Me-Heal/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Make-Me-Heal-company-will-NOT-make-good-with-a-defective-product-Woodland-Hills-Californ-1087832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Make Me Heal