Complaint Review: makerank

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: MarkR — Mornington Internet
makerank

makerank Spammers connected to Auroin , Internet

*Author of original report: Makerank also writing their own reviews

Auroin SEO company (auroin.com) from India began sending us spam but they got our name wrong. I then began receiving the same email from makerank.com I responded by telling Auroin to remove us from their database and to stop the emails from makerank. They responded with the following in regards to the makerank emails:

Thank you for your response.
However, let me update you that we are not sending these emails.
Have a Great Day!

The giveaway is the same wrong name on the email from Auroin. Having checked makerank on whois, it shows they are hosted on the Auroin name servers (coincidence, I doubt it). The registrants details are hidden by using privacyprotection.org (ironic). I have reported the case to privacy protect who will hopefully expose the registrant details and report makerank and auroin to the authorities.

makerank.com only have a contact form but facebook shows the email address sales@makerank.com for anyone wanting to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/makerank/internet/makerank-Spammers-connected-to-Auroin-Internet-1039154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on makerank

Makerank also writing their own reviews

AUTHOR: MarkR - ()

Here is the first review at review centre supposedly by Ronald Miller:

I was referred to MakeRank from several different people and I'm glad I was. Their team is very patient with me and was very collaborative for my requirements. As a result my business hiked and I will definitely go for their services for my other websites in the near future.

Click here to view.

Here is a review at webutation.net from Maria Jenifer:

Click here to view.

Not only spammers but clearly frauds.