Complaint Review: Malibu Pools and Spas

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Malibu Pools and Spas
6058 N. 16th Street Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Malibu Pools and Spas ripoff, never finished job, shoddy work, very bad customer support Phoenix Arizona

Paid Malibu Pools approx. $20,000 cash to improve our existing pool. Once the cash was paid, the communication stopped and the customer service went to hell.

If your considering hiring these guys, come look at my pool first, I'll show you what to expect as far as follow through and quality of work. In my painful opinion you can avoid a huge pain in your backside if you inspect my pool first!

Great guys up front, nice and chatty full of BS. Oh man, the time I spent chasing these guys around the phone lines trying to give them many chances to make good. If your in the Phoenix area, come look at my pool first. Contact me via rebuttal box.

Now I'm going to file with the Registrar of Contractors

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Malibu-Pools-and-Spas/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Malibu-Pools-and-Spas-ripoff-never-finished-job-shoddy-work-very-bad-customer-support-P-73106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Malibu Pools and Spas