Complaint Review: Mall of Georgia Jeep

• Reported By: kelder — Buford Georgia
Mall of Georgia Jeep
4345 Buford Dr Buford, Georgia USA

Mall of Georgia Jeep Kia, Buyer beware from Mall of Georgia Jeep Buford Georgia

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler from Kia Mall of Georgia in December 2013. The Jeep had around 33,000 miles on it. After a months and less than 3000 miles later the back up camera stopped working. I took it into Mall of Georgia Jeep on a Friday. I called to see if it had been repaired on Saturday and could not get in touch with anyone. I left numerous messages. I called all day Sunday but apparently they are closed on Sunday's.

I left numerous messages on Monday morning and finally went by to see what was going on. Chad Sutherland informed me that they were busy and they were not going to be able to repair the back up camera unless I wanted to pay. I then spoke with Colin Cappy, Service Manager, and he was very nice and PROMISED to call me the next day. I did not receive a call the next day. I left messages the next 4 days to Colins direct number but once again no response from Mall of Georgia.

It is my opinion based on the what happened is that they called me once I was interested in the Jeep. Once I purchased the Jeep now they will not return calls AT ALL!!! I would NEVER purchase from these people again. Once they get you to but then there is no service after. If you buy from them GOOD LUCK.

(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mall-of-Georgia-Jeep/Buford-Georgia-30518/Mall-of-Georgia-Jeep-Kia-Buyer-beware-from-Mall-of-Georgia-Jeep-Buford-Georgia-1141616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mall of Georgia Jeep