Complaint Review: Managed CIO

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Steven — Maryland
Managed CIO
4132 E. Joppa Road, Baltimore MD 21236 Baltimore, Perry Hall, Nottingham, White Marsh, Maryland USA

Managed CIO, Scott Stephan, www.improveyourit.com Managed CIO Sucks and President/CEO practices bad business ethics. Baltimore, Perry Hall, Nottingham, White Marsh Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect Information

I would highly caution any person that is having a problem with their computers around Perry Hall, Maryland to AVOID Managed CIO, which is owned and operated by Scott Patrick Stephan. His website is www.improveyourit.com. He was previously the VP of Anaylsys in Parkville, MD. before he got fired by their CEO Steve Kolbe. From what I was told, he was trying to pull the company out from under Steve and was extremely rude to the employees that worked under him. Once fired (again from what I was advised ), Steve merged with Konica Minolta Business Solutions and got out of the business. Scott was then subsequently shut down from what we learned. Before being fired, Scott was involved in a class action suit that Premium of America filed against him and many others. I believe it had to do with computer fraud. You can see the case here: http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=24C06006355&loc=69&detailLoc=CC. He also went into a company server and changed information and operation which caused a company to then pay for repairs! What a convenient way to generate revenue, at least from the company we can prove this happened to! Comcast SECURITY also was contacted since Scott was interfering with a certain company through their system. Comcast would of course confirm this if ordered by a court.

Please Caution Yourself before using Managed CIO in Perry Hall, Maryland (Scott works from home as his address shown is nothing other than a UPS and FedEx mail center office located in the Weis Shopping Center in Perry Hall) http://www.forlocations.com/fedex-Baltimore/MD/4132-e-joppa-rd.

His real work address is 7536 Marks Avenue Baltimore, MD 21236 which is his girlfriend’s/fiancé/wife’s address.

"Truth is an absolute defense."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Managed-CIO/Baltimore-Perry-Hall-Nottingham-White-Marsh-Maryland-21236/Managed-CIO-Scott-Stephan-wwwimproveyouritcom-Managed-CIO-Sucks-and-PresidentCEO-pra-1065238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Managed CIO

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: Scott Stephan - ()

Unfortunately, this report was written by a disgruntled family member in which I have not spoken with in almost six years. I am unsure why they have chosen to write untrue messages throughout internet posts. The case search is not me and if you read enough, that person was actually dismissed from the case. AnalySYS was sold while I was the VP. I left to work for a Consulting firm approximately 60 days after the buyout.

The address listed is my mailing address and have never attempted to use that address as our physicsl address. I am a home based busines as all of my clients are well aware of. We do not deceive clients or potential clients as it relates to my Company or our Operations. We are an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and although improveyourit.com is a registered domain of ours, our advertised website is www.managedcio.com. From there you will fund a direct link to out BBB profile.