Complaint Review: Management Department

7702 East Doubletree Ranch Rd, Ste 300 Scottsdale, Arizona USA
  • Phone: 1-888-433-0472
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Management Department Permanent maintenance fee elimination. Travel to your resort without ... Paying maintenance fees. Scottsdale Arizona

Letter I received.

November 2013

ATTN: my name

Our records indicate that you have not responded to our previous attempts to notify

you of your eligibility.  It is important that you contact us toll free 1-88-433-0472 within

7 days of receiving this notice.

You may now be eligible for permanent maintenance fee elimination.  A special program

has been expanded that May allow you to travel to your resort without the obligation of

paying maintenance fees.

Your timeshare ownership makes you a candidate for this program.  For details of your

eligibility contact us immediately at 1-888-433-0472.

The program has limited enrollment - you must respond within 7 days.

toll free 1-888-433-0472 department Hours: Monday - Saturday 9 am - 10 pm EST

i have received phone calls also.  I did go to a "free lunch" and listened to their talk.  I do have two

timeshares.  They all ready knew about both and where they were.  They said I could continue using my

timeshare plus get an extra week for signing up with them.  Did not make sense so I left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Management-Department/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/Management-Department-Permanent-maintenance-fee-elimination-Travel-to-your-resort-withou-1102742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Management Department