Complaint Review: mananges.com

• Updated: Fri, December 18, 2015

• Reported By:
mananges.com
Internet USA

mananges.com HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet

*Author of original report: This issue is officially resolved!

*Author of original report: Not yet resolved

*Author of original report: They threaten again

*Author of original report: They refuse to refund

*Author of original report: Now they wont stop

*Author of original report: Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded

*Author of original report: I Made All Of These False Reports

*Author of original report: Update and link on mansanges.com scam

*Author of original report: They harazz victimz

*Author of original report: They refuse to cooperate. mananges is a scam! Avoid them at all costs!

*Author of original report: Scammer is selling their INTERNET RADIO STATION websites scam businesses

*Author of original report: They are now selling their scamming radio station websites

*Author of original report: Now they harass me as well

*Author of original report: They have even more websites

*Author of original report: Now they threaten me

Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from mananges.com, HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Internet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/manangescom/internet/manangescom-HOT944com-955JAMZcom-WiLD1036FMcom-BEACH1051com-POWER985com-Fake-tra-1134841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mananges.com

This issue is officially resolved!

AUTHOR: - ()

I wrote the report. I simply wrote this report out of frustration on the fact that I wouldn't get a refund. The company does provide the service which I paid for even even offered other additional services as well when i expressed my frustration through email. Although they posted articles on me as a result of the ripoff report post being posted, I can say that this issue is officially resolved between me and this company.

Signature name: "Oliver"

Not yet resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

As of when this is being written the issue is not yet fully resolved. They tend to ignore emails. if this issue is not yet fully resolved sooner i may release the names of their affiliated entities. They have a new records company as well as well as a management company that has been around for a while. When this issue is fully resolved i will update the report again.

They threaten again

AUTHOR: - ()

they threatened me again. Details will follow this report if it happens. They have not yet paid me the full amount of my refund. They said they would but made it even more harder to do that and find a way to threaten me. When the issue gets resolved i will mention it in the report.

They refuse to refund

AUTHOR: - ()

Since trying to work with them, they have only made it harder and harder for me to get a refund. They have also tried to keep figuring out ways to force me to do things in their favor. They agreed to refunding me 50% of what i paid but have since made it even harder. When they issue the rest of my refund i will update this report mentioning if it has been resolved or not. Until then i will not recommend working with their company or affiliated companies. And if they keep threatening again like they have before, then i will begin publishing their threats to me of any kind.

Now they wont stop

AUTHOR: - ()

Now they wont stop blackmailing their client. According to these sites they released many posts on one client. The list will be updated until they stop. They use blackhat methods to promote their sites to try to game the system. I tried to work something out with them then they do this. They must be a really bad company to work with. Legitimate businesses never posts anything bad on their clients, making this company look like one you should not work with at all. Not recommended.

AUTHOR: - ()

This issue is considered unresolved until they provide the half refund they promised, then i will update this report. After i tried settling this issue with them, they kept making it more harder for me to completely resolve this by making more suing/lawsuit threats.

The letter mananges had me write is completely void until he refunds me like he had promised before he kept manipulating me and posting 2 more false articles against me which are not part of the deal.

It is unprofessional for a supposedly legit business like mananges to post articles of their clients after they paid. If you do not want articles against your brand after you paid them to do the work for you, then do not choose manangel because if you are unsatisfied, they will threaten to sue you, and even post more articles against you.

Also, its unprofessional for this company to use cheap quality services on a client's site. This site is where they can get things done for less. The 4th attached snapshot shows them posting a review on the site for something they ordered  which was a fake views service. This is probably what they do on client's websites and businesses!

If they sue me or threaten me, the letter is considered VOID permanently. I will still fully cooperate with them to get this resolved. As you can see on proof 4 and this link, i have tried moving the ripoff report out of page 1:

mediafire.com/view/iuicf6m6rweswra

All details are in attached photos. Until the issue is completely resolved and that they refund me, the letter they made me write is completely void. This report will be updated as fully resolved when i am refunded.

I Made All Of These False Reports

Hello,

I am the person that posted the report originally. I am here to confirm that the reports i have made along with the one on bbb.org is false. This is a great company to work with. I was just simply upset and made the reports without thinking. This is a great company to work with that actually did bring results like they promised.

Thanks everyone for reading.

Update and link on mansanges.com scam

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

I wuz considerin they servizz but they scammin. I did google and seen thiz.

They harazz victimz

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

I wuz considerin goin for thiz companie but aftr google searchin, it lookz liek theye harazz they victimz. Dont fall fo thiz companie, dont looke liek they treate they customerz wit respect...

They refuse to cooperate. mananges is a scam! Avoid them at all costs!

AUTHOR: - ()

They failed to provide quality service, and fail to refund me after they have company affiliates harrass me many times over twitter and even make claims Such as making similar business to become so successful. If they made other businesses so successful then it would of make sense to make mine successful as well. I highly recommend no one gets service from this business. I attached proof of their claims.

Scammer is selling their INTERNET RADIO STATION websites scam businesses

AUTHOR: - ()

The seller/scammer is now trying to sell their scamming radio station websites.simply go on craigslist New York or on google and search "RADIO STATION" and see the ads. I attached a snapshot of it.

They are now selling their scamming radio station websites

AUTHOR: - ()

If you search under business for sale on craigslist, you will see that the scammer is selling his radio stations after someone revealed that it is an actual scam.

Now they harass me as well

AUTHOR: - ()

When they noticed that i made a ripoff report, they have made harassing tweets from one of their own twitter accounts without proving anything they claim. This can all be seen here.

They have even more websites

AUTHOR: - ()

they also have these websites:

HOT944.com
POWER104FM.com
POWER931.com

Now they threaten me

AUTHOR: - ()

Update: now they threaten to sue me and repost me just so I dont report them anywhere. Bad business practice.