Complaint Review: MANAY SOFTWARE MISLEADING

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2005

• Reported By:Minneapolis Mississippi
MANAY SOFTWARE MISLEADING
5634 Hwy 78, Suite 113 PMB #122 Sachse, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 214-233-3939
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

MANAY SOFTWARE DISHONEST AND MISLEADING They said will send me free CDs and all I have to pay is the Shipping cost. They did not send me any CDs and later they also charged my credit card another $39.90 Sachse Texas

Manay promised on their web that they will send me 4 free CDs and all I have to do is to send $4.95. Well, after I was waiting two weeks I have not received any CDsinstead I was charged another $39.90.

I was completely surprised and I called to find out what is going. The person I talk to told me I supposed to return some of the CDs to them.

If you ARE following, I have not received any CDs at all. So, they are punishing me something that I did not know in the first place and did not receive at all. I am dealing my Bank to get my money back. I have to tell you these people are completely dishonest and running very bad business.

Mohamed
Minneapolis, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2005 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MANAY-SOFTWARE-MISLEADING/Sachse-Texas-75048/MANAY-SOFTWARE-DISHONEST-AND-MISLEADING-They-said-will-send-me-free-CDs-and-all-I-have-to-153393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MANAY SOFTWARE MISLEADING