Complaint Review: Manay Software

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:Woodridge, Illinois
Manay Software
5634 Hwy 78, Suite 113 PMB #122 , Sachse, Texas U.S.A.

Manay Software Rip Off AGAIN ripoff, lie, mislead, Sachse Texas

I was also misled by Many Software Company.

I ordered four CDs from this misleading company last month. After about two weeks, I received the CDs. I read the instruction. It clearly indicated that if i am not happy with the CDs I could two CDs back and my credit card will not be charged anything. I installed them and I was not happy with the CDs. So two days after i sent them back to the address indicated in the package. And before that, I cancelled my accout on the internet. And I was given an order cancellation number. I wrote down the number on the CD and sent the CDs back. However, on June 18th, I recived a credit card statement, indicating that was charaged with 39.90 dollars. I contacted the company but they were closed. In addition, I sent them emial telling them my problem. I called my bank and they told me to contact this compnay for refound, which i will do tomorrow.

I also realized that many people have problems with this company. People need to stop them from misleading from customers. In addition to what I have done, I also file a complain in Federal Trade Commision. The website is www.ftc.gov. For those of you who are also misled by this company. Please ACT! Don't let these company take away your money. Go to Federal Trade Commision and file a complaint.

Good Luck to All of You!

Woodridge,, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manay-Software/Sachse-Texas-75048/Manay-Software-Rip-Off-AGAIN-ripoff-lie-mislead-Sachse-Texas-150273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manay Software