Complaint Review: Manay

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2005

• Reported By:Endicott New York
Manay
5634 Hwy 78, Suite 113 PMB#122 Sachse, Texas U.S.A.

Manay ripoff Sachse Texas

I also have been mislead and ripped off by Manay Software. I not only was suprised to be charged $39.90 for the initial Cd's received, but had no idea that they were going to send more cd's the following month.

When I received the second shipment I returned the unopened package to the sender marked "Refused, item not ordered". I then noticed on my next credit card statement that I was charged another $39.90. When I contaced Manay they told me I had to cancel over the internet, which I did.

Now I am involved in a dispute with Manay in trying to have the $39.90 charge reversed. I am now not only without the Cd's (which I did not want anyways) but also they will not return my $39.90. Something needs to be done to stop these people from scamming others.

K
Endicott, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2005 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manay/Sachse-Texas-75048/Manay-ripoff-Sachse-Texas-161579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manay