Complaint Review: manchanda law office

manchanda law office Unethical, fraudulent, liers, scam, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

*Consumer Comment: email???

*Consumer Comment: WHERE IS U EMAIL

*Consumer Comment: LET`DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: too late for me

Manchanda is not a law office, it is a money making machine with a false hope. No one knows about staff credentials. He obviously hire sharks who can threaten and scare innocent people who are desperately in needs of legal help or representation. When I walk in, he did not even have to look at my case, but guaranteed me that "he was going to get my brother out who is now been detained"

" case solved" he said. Today, My husband and I are very shocked at the treatment we are now receiving with treatning letters, text messages and emails after we have paid a huge amounts, meaning thousands of dollars with a $ 5,000.00 deposit on next day just to continue talking to his staff after a $200.00 consultation fees on same day. Becarefull with the contract you sign with them as they called it a retainer Which is only money that will go directly in their pocket without any services as they sitting in their office and bill you calling it conference meetings around your case and calls they make to you. Becarefull, of the different phone calls, of your bank accounts bc they will automatically withdraw without your consent. As a public advocate, I was taking for a ride and I will not let this go.  Mr. Michanda and his staff need to be out of business as I was told by his peers " why he is still in business".

Please write a grievance letters to your local counsel members as I will do. Contact the DA Office and report Manchanda for fraudulence, scam, outrageous fees, treat and misleading his clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/manchanda-law-office/internet/manchanda-law-office-Unethical-fraudulent-liers-scam-Internet-653623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on manchanda law office

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

AUTHOR: IT Computer Support New York - (United States of America)

We have a case pending against Manchanda as well. I am a computer consultant that did work for him back in April of this year. When I began several of the attorneys working there were being fired without pay. As we began billing him the office manager (a new hire) was also let go without pay. This seems to be common practice for him. Anyone who has worked for and has been ripped off by Mr Manchanda please contact me. Our case is pending this month in NYC. Please contact me for
details. Remove the spaces in our signature.

IT Computer Support NYC . com
New York, NY

email???

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Virgin Islands (US))

how can we share our email?

I submitted already a complain. how can we use this website to share our contacts ? why there is not the possibility to send msgs among members?

WHERE IS U EMAIL

AUTHOR: - (USA)

YES WE NEED TO TALK I KNOW WHERE TO GO AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM.

LET`DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!!!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Virgin Islands (US))

he is exactly like this , can you email me? we need to share and to complain to the authorities  !!! i am doing that with the first appellate disciplinary commission in NYC

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

too late for me

AUTHOR: - (USA)

i gave this guy lot of money already.he is not doing anything on my case.i found out about him through some of my friends that he is a fraud...he has so many web sites saying that he is best immigration lawyer in new york and all that.he knows when an immigrant is detention center his family will do anything to save him from getting deported.lets be honest we love america and will do and we do anything to live in the best country in the world.i believe if there is justice in the world and you seek justice ask any pro-bono.pro-bono"s are the one who respect their job and love to help victim"s...