Complaint Review: manchanda law offices

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Saskatchewan USA
manchanda law offices
80 wall st suite 705 new york, New York United States of America

manchanda law offices doesnt know what they are doing...very disappointing results...victimizing clients...good only in collecting money. new york, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

*Consumer Comment: scum bag

*Consumer Comment: Rahul Manchanda is a leech

Dont hire the Manchanda Law Office. May the New York Government Authority cancel all the license of this law firm. May the IRS investigate this law firm's income. May the Bar Association of America disbar these lawyers and this law office itself.

Let us not be afraid of seeking help from the US Government thru this rip off report in putting an end to this law firm. We are many victims of this excessive hidden fees of this law firm. Too excessive hidden fees and very unsatisfactory diappointing results and outcome of their legal services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/manchanda-law-offices/new-york-New-York-/manchanda-law-offices-doesnt-know-what-they-are-doingvery-disappointing-resultsvict-514126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on manchanda law offices

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

AUTHOR: IT Computer Support New York - (United States of America)

We have a case pending against Manchanda as well. I am a computer consultant that did work for him back in April of this year. When I began several of the attorneys working there were being fired without pay. As we began billing him the office manager (a new hire) was also let go without pay. This seems to be common practice for him. Anyone who has worked for and has been ripped off by Mr Manchanda please contact me. Our case is pending this month in NYC. Please contact me for details.

IT Computer Support NYC
New York, NY

scum bag

AUTHOR: - (USA)

manchanda this scum bag has started writing about  good lawyers on ripoff to protect himself....

Rahul Manchanda is a leech

AUTHOR: KA - (United States of America)

Amen!  I'd pray to that!

I am actually not surprised at reading these reports against Mr. Manchanda.  He and his inefficient staff made sure their college fees are paid through my bank account (and credit cards).  I think he usually hires new college grads so they wont complain and live through his abuses.

As others have pointed out, the guy has a serious medical condition that he keeps cooking the books and makes sure that you are billed continuously, every month, even if there is no activity in your case!

The height of the matter was, when I finally made my payments and put this horrible experience behind me in 2006, he sent me another bill in 2009 - claiming I owe him $1000 for some work that was never paid!  He had the balls to call me and tell me that if I do not pay, he'd put me in jail!

Thats another thing this guy needs to learn.  I am not sure if he understands that he doesn't own me the moment I sign his retainer.  He owned me financially for a good two years as I was very vulnerable, and didn't know any better, but he knows better!  After all - he claims himself to be a lawyer, doesn't he? So he tells me that he'd put me in jail and I ask him to send me the bill.  He couldn't provide the bill.  I had proofs of the LAST payment made to zero-out our accounts.  And I think he realized that.  Minutes later I receive an email from his office that they have given me a discretionary discount, even though they didn't have to!

Btw, this reminds me, back in 2007, he had threatened that he will divulge all details about my messy matrimonial case in public :)

I dont have the energy not the drive to listen to this numbnut, thats why I didn't respond to his email, but I wanted to send him the audio files of ALL the conversations I have had with him over the two year period - as proof of his promises, inconsistencies, threats.

It took me a while, but I have moved on.  Suffice to say, do your research before hiring him as your lawyer.  Always go through referral.