Complaint Review: mandhtees

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: marilyn wolf — new holland Pennsylvania
mandhtees
217 s railroad ave new holland , Pennsylvania USA

ethical elec clean energy over charge for electric 2 wisconsin circle suite 700 chevy chase maryland

the ethical electric call  and told me that they could give me a better price for my electric . they call about one a day

for a week until i say yes. down the following is the price they did for me 7/25/13 94.75 8/26 13 it when to 138.78

then on  9/25/13 it was 152.90 then on 10/24 it was 140.06  then on 11/26 it was 180.83

then on 12/ 26 236.64 now in dec we did not have the work for every day so the electricwas not on

then on jan 21 2014 the 348.75 and we did not work on some day becuase of the snow and the electric

was not on becuase we have gas for heat. then on feb my electric as 818.36 again we did not work

because of the snow . then on march 25 then sent a bill for 687.57 at this time we are only a small

company and we the amount they charge me now i can not pay other bill. i have call and the campany

will not talk to me about any money refund to me they say that this is how the bill . i think this campany

should be out of bussiness. thank you  marilyn new holland  pa (((REDACTED))) .com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mandhtees/new-holland-Pennsylvania-17557/ethical-elec-clean-energy-over-charge-for-electric-2-wisconsin-circle-suite-700-chevy-cha-1143213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mandhtees