Complaint Review: Mann Brackens - Formely Eskanos & Adler

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Oakland California
Mann Brackens - Formely Eskanos & Adler
2325 Clayton Rd. Concord, California U.S.A.

Mann Brackens - Formely Eskanos & Adler - Providian Bank - Washington Mutual - Mann Brackens ripping me off with balance owed Concord California

It all started with Provdian bank. In 2002 I was in a debt program called Ameridebt. The reason why I stopped paying Ameridebt was I was notified by another debt program that Ameridebt went bankrupt. Now why Ameridebt didn't notify was very strange. the account went to Arrow Financial and from there it went to Eskanos and Adler. Eskanos and Adler contacted me demanding payment of over 7000.00 which I know I didn't owe calling me daily. The total that I paid Ameridebt was 3151.00 at 137.00 a month for 23 months last payment with Ameridebt was May 2004 before I found out they were bankrupt. Eskanos and Adler threaten to garnish my check, they did not send me no kind of documents stating the amount owed. I told them to go ahead and garnish, but about a month later they called again and ask me what was I able to pay, at that time I told them 200.00 a month but the balance with from 7000.00 in which I didn't owe to over 9000.00. I paid a total of 5951.00 for this Providian card. As of today I paid Mann Brackens (formely Eskanos and Adler 2800.00) I need to help!!!!

Sandra
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mann-Brackens-Formely-Eskanos-Adler/Concord-California-94520/Mann-Brackens-Formely-Eskanos-Adler-Providian-Bank-Washington-Mutual-Mann-Bracke-407260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mann Brackens - Formely Eskanos & Adler