Complaint Review: Manna Vehicles

Manna Vehicles
335 W 1700 S Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Manna Vehicles Used Car Misrepresentations Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: My positive experience with Manna vehicles

Manna Vehicles sold me a vehicle with a verbal agreement to fix 2 items which needed repair. Manna Vehicles attemped 3 times to fix these issues and never did. The fact that these items were never repaired caused Manna and I to agree that Manna would take the vehicle back and unwind the deal.

Manna told me for a month through multiple phone calls that they were working on unwinding the deal and assured me time and time again that they would take the vehicle back. I never received the title.

In light of the fact that it was taking so long, I attempted to return the vehicle to Manna. Manna then refused to take possession of the vehicle and claimed he never agreed to take the vehicle back. I have spent countless hours dealing with this issue and have even spent $600 in repairs. Manna needs to honor the agreement that they made to take the car back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manna-Vehicles/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Manna-Vehicles-Used-Car-Misrepresentations-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1058914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manna Vehicles

My positive experience with Manna vehicles

AUTHOR: Anonymous2 - ()

I bought a car from Manna vehicles last July, 2013 and my experience has been nothing but positive.  Besides buying a car for myself, I also suggested it to a couple of my friends who also went there and bought a car of their own from Manna vehicles and reported a very positive experience.  During the process of my interest in buying a car from the Manna vehicle dealership, the owner was very professional, honest and was very upfront on the price of the vehicle and any of the other charges (taxes, dealer fees,...).  I got a good deal on the car as compared to all the other places that I searched in the valley.  I liked their integrity and honesty and I am very thankful for this positive experience.  I would recommend Manna vehicles to any of my friends and family.