Complaint Review: Manning Imports

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Marino — San Francisco California
Manning Imports
San Francisco, Select State/Province USA

Manning Imports Richard Manning Terrible customer service San Francisco California

One of my friends referred me to Richard Manning and told me about Richard's honorability and professionalism to run his business.

Honestly, Richard let me down being time.  I placed and order and despite sending a payment right away Richard did not mail me the merchandise I bought until 3 weeks went by.  He said he had to verify the purchase and wait for funds to clear but since I placed the order through a referral he should have done it faster.

I am very disappointed with the customer service provided by Manning Imports.  Next time I will spend my money somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manning-Imports/San-Francisco-Select-StateProvince-94108/Manning-Imports-Richard-Manning-Terrible-customer-service-San-Francisco-California-1073345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manning Imports