• Report: #919002

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: jason — Waynesboro Georgia United States of America
manpower
waynesboro, Georgia United States of America

manpower stopped paying for vacation time waynesboro, Georgia

Hello my name is Jason and i work for Manpower in Waynesboro,Ga. i have been with them for a straight (right at) two years (August 9,2011 is my start date well about 2 1/2 months ago i was told that Manpower was no longer paying for vacation time.

I since sent manpower in Greenville,Sc an email about my problem and wanted to find out what was going on and was told that i could take my vacation time of two weeks but i would not get payed for it ( why even take a vacation ) i have all so learned that you are only allowed to miss 3 day in a year and on the fourth day they get rid of you.

I have all so found out that they will not give me any kind of pay raise. I put in 60-65 hrs a week and try my best to make them look good but right now they can just kiss my a$$. I feel that this is wrong on there part. I know some of you will say that "well find another job " or " move on " for me its not that ease. I feel that all manpower employees should go union and yes some people hate unions and i will say just like with any thing there is good things about unions and there are bad things about unions.

but any ways that you all for reading and have a good one

Jason Campbell
Manpower employee
( alstom Grid )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/manpower/waynesboro-Georgia-30830/manpower-stopped-paying-for-vacation-time-waynesboro-Georgia-919002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on manpower