• Report: #219486

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:youngsville Louisiana
Manuel Builders
113 Flagg Boulevard Apt. 6-A, Lafayette, Louisiana U.S.A.

Manuel Builders, Very poor quality products and very poor installation. Make sure to question there waranty process. Lafayette Louisiana

*Author of original report: Refuse to fix things

*UPDATE Employee: Service

I have numerous improper installs(tub, cabinets, lights, concrete, carpet countertops....)
There waranty states that after 1 year in the newly constructed home that they will resolve any problems. It has been almost 2 years and no one will come out to take care of these issues.

Brady
youngsville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manuel-Builders/Lafayette-Louisiana-70508/Manuel-Builders-Very-poor-quality-products-and-very-poor-installation-Make-sure-to-quest-219486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manuel Builders

Refuse to fix things

AUTHOR: Brady - (U.S.A.)

Maunel had guys come out and fix some things but not all. They had there carpet guy come out and tell me that ALL the carpet seams that dont meet is the way the carpet is. He also said there maybe a defect in the carpet and it should be tested . The brick wall that they attempted to correct still shacks and I guess I have to settle for the driveway being poured at a slant. I never said I was ok with it,after the third try I assumed this was the best I was going to get.

Service

AUTHOR: Jaclyn - (U.S.A.)

We are going to take care of Brady's warranty concerns on 11/27/06 if he is back from being out of town. My service guy was going to go out on the 14th but Brady said he would be out of town for 3 weeks so we are going to try to schedule something with him as soon as he gets back. Which should be the 27th. The Driveway was taken care of on 8/17/05 and he told me that he was happy with it on 8/26/05, the carpet and countertops was looked at in June and his other concers will be taken care of this month if we can schedule. We are going to take care of his warranty concerns.