Complaint Review: Manuel Toledo Correl

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 30, 2007

• Reported By:Green Bay Wisconsin
Manuel Toledo Correl
140 W. Guiberson Rd. Fillmore, California U.S.A.

Ezinkjets.com Manuel Toledo Correl I never got my order, But they got my money Fillmore California

*Author of original report: UPDATE

(DONT USE EZINKJETS.COM, IT'S A RIP OFF!!)I ordered 2 inkjet cartriges 2 months ago and never got them. 2 days after I ordered them, they charged my credit card. I tride there toll free number, but it was disconnected. I e-mailed them 5 times and they e-mailed me back telling me to call them. I thought they couldn't charge a credit card untill they shipped my order.

Joe
Green Bay, Wisconsin
(1>CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manuel-Toledo-Correl/Fillmore-California-93015-9720/Ezinkjetscom-Manuel-Toledo-Correl-I-never-got-my-order-But-they-got-my-money-Fillmore-Ca-230276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manuel Toledo Correl

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, EDMUND G. BROWN JR. (ATTORNEY GENERAL), SAYING THAT THEY WILL WRITE THE COMPANY AND REQUEST A RESPONSE FROM THEM ABOUT MY CASE. I HOPE TO GOD EZINKJETS GIVES ME MY MONEY BACK NOW!!