Complaint Review: Marc Assoc. Tampa FL

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Pamela — Deltona Florida
Marc Assoc. Tampa FL
601 Lois Ave. Tampa, Florida USA

Marc Assoc. Tampa Florida My exhusband and I used Marc Assoc. to sell our home and split the equity in our divorce in 2004. We both received a check. However, this morning at my home across the state I was served with foreclosure papers on the property in Tarpon Springs that, to my knowledge, was sold and split in the divorce. This company obviously did not do what it said it did. I think we all need to file a class action suit on them. This is not right. Now they are affecting my family 10 years later! Tampa Florida

My ex-husband and I sold our property in Tarpon Spring to Marc Assoc. in 2004.  This was part of our divorce, with each of us receiving our proceeds.  I awoke this morning (4/28/2014) to the sheriff's offiice serving me foreclosure papers for the property in Pinellas county.  I reside in Volusia county and have since the divorce.  Obviously Marc Assoc. has done something very shady and deceptive and not what they told us had been done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marc-Assoc-Tampa-FL/Tampa-Florida-33609/Marc-Assoc-Tampa-Florida-My-exhusband-and-I-used-Marc-Assoc-to-sell-our-home-and-split-1142238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marc Assoc. Tampa FL