Complaint Review: Marc Brattin, iNet motor group, Las vegas choppers

• Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Madison Minnesota United States of America
Marc Brattin, iNet motor group, Las vegas choppers
las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Marc Brattin, iNet motor group, Las vegas choppers Marc Brattin, iNet motor group, Las vegas choppers Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Lawsuit against Marc Brattin

*Consumer Comment: Victim of Las Vegas Choppers

I found a chopper I was interested in on-line at Las Vegas Choppers.  I called them up and worked out a deal with Marc Brattin.  I sent him the $21500 in January 2010.  It took a long time, but the bike showed up.  I never recieved a title.  The bike was registered in a state other than AZ, which surprised me.  I called that states DMV and the only thing that I could find out is that there is a lien against the bike.  I have recently obtained a lawyer to help with the matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marc-Brattin-iNet-motor-group-Las-vegas-choppers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Marc-Brattin-iNet-motor-group-Las-vegas-choppers-Marc-Brattin-iNet-motor-group-Las-ve-625058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marc Brattin, iNet motor group, Las vegas choppers

Lawsuit against Marc Brattin

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I have been through the same problem with Marc Brattin & Las Vegas Choppers.  I recently filed a lawsuit against him due to the same issue you're going through.  My attorney is looking at including additional parties in the lawsuit against him.  If you'd like more information on where I'm at in the process against him, please let me know.

Victim of Las Vegas Choppers

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I've been a victim of Marc Brattin/Las Vegas Choppers/Inet Motor Group also.  I recently filed a lawsuit against Marc Brattin.  We just served his statutory agent in Las Vegas to begin the process.  Please let me know if you'd like to speak on the matter, as my attorney is bringing additional parties in on the lawsuit to go after Marc Brattin & Las Vegas Choppers.

thanks