Complaint Review: Marcel Home Decor and Gifts

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Shirley — Spring Texas
Marcel Home Decor and Gifts
12424 Country Day Circle Fort Myers, Florida USA

Marcel Home Decor and Gifts Marcel Home DecorMarcel Home Decor & Gifts LLC Never Sent product that I ordered online and was billed for on sameday 10/22/13. It is now 12/10/13 no refund or product PLUS being billed on credit card for interst on this item from purchase date of 10/22/13. Fort Myers Florida

I purchased merchandise 10/22/13 and was billed on that day for items I still as of Dec 9 have not recived.Lied to when finally got response.

On 10/22/13 I purchased a Complete Black chef Collection Canisters kitchen set. I followed up week and half later and no response. Sent another email and made numerous calls that appear to go to a cell no name or business affiliation shown in connect. It beeps and you can leave message. Chat online always says offline. And they do not respond to emails and calls in timely manner. I was finally told in Nov that they recieved shipments of broken merchandise and that I would be sent ship confirmation in next day or so and the merchandise the following week. Next week nothing.

Started calling and emailing again. So weeks later I am told once again about the shipment of damaged good, but that within day shiping info would be sent as I would get product the next week. Nov 23 email NOW here in Dec. told it will be 2 weeks longer. On 10/4 email recieved from company saying Thanks we are processing now we will send you the tracking number soon. Then on 10/5 email that said Your order 2013-10-10754 had been cancelled. That was it, no detail or apology OR advisement of refund was provided.

I was livid. Mind you I had been trying to maintain patience with then but at this point became VERY clear he was not caring towards his customers and was not intending on making right of the situation. I asked for compensation in the shipping charges but then email recieved from company that just said cancelled.Mind you the day before email recieved saying item processing. When I called back he was very rude talking over me which esculated me all the more and then herefused to get me someone else like manager to speak with (he is the only person I ever had contact with so assuming he is the owner)but then I was hung up on.

Now he wont answer my calls. I told him not fair that I am billed on credit card 10/22 but here it is Dec and no product BUT I am getting finance charges billed for a product I have not recieved. Then said he refunded my monies. I said ok but understand I am being billed additional in fiance charges as he billed me for something he didnt send out back on10/22/13. Then I stated how online item still there (mind you its now $134.99+ shipping vs I paid $109.99 + shipping). He just hung up. If item issues then online should update as out of stock.Then I find other similar complaints online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marcel-Home-Decor-and-Gifts/Fort-Myers-Florida-33913/Marcel-Home-Decor-and-Gifts-Marcel-Home-DecorMarcel-Home-Decor-Gifts-LLC-Never-Sent-pro-1105784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marcel Home Decor and Gifts