Complaint Review: Marcus Evans

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: CEO — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Marcus Evans
Poway, CA Poway, California United States of America

Marcus Evans Immoral mis-representation to gain Exec contact information Poway, California

Marcus Evans salesperson called my Exec Admin, told her they were from my (CEO) doctor's office and needed to text me some test results. I was on call so my Admin gave them my cell. Soon after they were calling me trying to sell my company 'seminars' where they would set up 'meetings' with high potential customers to buy our stuff. I've seen these deals a million times and they never work-- the buyers never buy and the vendor is on hook for $000's of dollars since the meetings did occur.

Major scam-- never buy into these 'seminars' or 'conferences' from Marcus Evans.

Usually I wouldn't flame on this but the salesperson was so low to mis-represent themselves as my Dr's nurse that needed to text my 'test' results-- very low so that's especially indicative of the company...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marcus-Evans/Poway-California-/Marcus-Evans-Immoral-mis-representation-to-gain-Exec-contact-information-Poway-Californi-904162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marcus Evans