Complaint Review: Margaritaville Las Vegas

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: C.Jones — Las Vegas Nevada
Margaritaville Las Vegas
3555 Las Vegas Blvd. So. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Margaritaville Las Vegas Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Las Vegas strip Margaritaville Las Vegas Gross AND Boring!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone.  To begin with, their ambiance and décor leaves much to be desired.  My friend and I found it dull and dreary.  I don’t know what they were thinking, but a little effort couldn’t hurt.  Cleanliness is a big issue as well, I would not have ordered food and drinks had I gone and seen the restroom first.  It’s just disgusting.

I don’t care how much I spend when I go out but I expect to at least not come home hoping I didn’t get salmonella poisoning.  The food at the Margaritaville Las Vegas tastes pretty gross, like a frozen entrée.  Their drinks are watered down or too sugary, and after a few, I just quit ordering.  They have a gigantic sign outside to draw you in but once you are in, the whole experience just makes you want to leave as soon as possible. [continued below]....

.....  After a while, I could tell why the place was not busy.  You couldn’t pay me to go back to The Margaritaville Las Vegas, it is not what I expected.  Wasn’t this restaurant supposed to be fun?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Margaritaville-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Margaritaville-Las-Vegas-Jimmy-Buffetts-Margaritaville-Las-Vegas-strip-Margaritaville-La-1095156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Margaritaville Las Vegas