Complaint Review: Margie Beegle Sales

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: JustReporting — Texas
Margie Beegle Sales
205 Stratford St Houston, Texas USA

Jennifer Beegle - Margie Beelge Sales I went to an estate sale this weekend. This lady they call as Jenn (her name is Jennifer) is so rude, cruel, revengeful, vile and absoultely unethical and bully. I will never go again to another sale they have. Infact I will be going to several other successful companies like this one which often have great sales.  Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: BEWARE OF DOG...JENNIFER "BULLDOG" BEEGLE BITES!!!

I went to an estate sale this weekend. This lady they call as Jenn (her name is Jennifer) is so rude, cruel, revengeful, vile and absoultely unethical and bully. I will never go again to another sale they have. Infact I will be going to several other successful companies like this one which often have great sales. They are in the business of estate sales and for the nature of that business wheren people have to liquidate their loved ones belongings, she need to be fair and at least normal.

She definately treats the customer like dirt and scum, Either she does not know the ways for the world or just getting away with her behaviour for a long time and or spoiled bratt becuase of her mother the margie beegle stated this buiness, as things were handed down to her that she is behaving like that. Please beware that you will be treated like dirt on her shoes, if you are lucky. Just dont go to their sales or simply boycott her and most importantly please take your time to post your experience about this character.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Margie-Beegle-Sales/Houston-Texas-77006/Jennifer-Beegle-Margie-Beelge-Sales-I-went-to-an-estate-sale-this-weekend-This-lady-th-1139263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Margie Beegle Sales

BEWARE OF DOG...JENNIFER "BULLDOG" BEEGLE BITES!!!

AUTHOR: KRMA222 - ()

MY STORY IS ONLY ADDING TO THE NUMEROUS STORIES YOU CAN FIND ON MULTIPLE SITES SUCH AS THIS ONE. MY PROBLEM LIES HERE IN THE FACT THAT SHE HAS STOLEN MONEY FROM ME AND IS STILL ABLE TO CONDUCT BUSINESS. She threatened my well being by having me arrested, accused me of fraud, verbally assaulted me, and to top it off my dear friend that was present during part of the fiasco was called "FILTH" as Jennifer BULLDOG BEEGLE threw a pair of shoes at her yelling to never come back or SHE WILL HAVE US ARRESTED! What really struck me with the feeling of no hope what so ever, the off duty police officer that was 10 feet away didn't do anything but threaten me as well and said it was a civil matter, warning me that Jennifer will press charges if I try calling her office. This was a humiliating and very degrading experience that I will never forget. I truly believe there's a lot more to Jennifer Bulldog Beegle and her entourage, including the off-duty officer. AFTER LOOKING INTO HER AND FINDING ALL THE NEGATIVE HORROR STORIES, I'M SHOCKED TO THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD HIRE THIS PERSON OR EVEN LET HER SET FOOT IN THEIR HOME. THIS GIVES ME EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT MANY ARE BEING RIPPED OFF AND SCAMMED BY BULLDOG AND HER MINIONS.