Complaint Review: maria duval - destinyresearchcenter

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: marty — prescott valley Arizona United States of America
maria duval - destinyresearchcenter
1285 Baring Blvd. #411 sparks, Nevada United States of America

maria duval/destinyresearchcenter maria duval for the last 19 months I have been ripped off; they sent me a fraudulent check and legal action is on the way sparks, Nevada

maria duval.destiny research center and any and all affiliated with them are soon to be served with legal documents from my lawyers because of the lying ,deceitfulness , and straight up fraudulent company sent me a bad check when I asked them for my refund of all the money I sent them for their business help. I am beyond pissed off as I tried to cash their check and everything was fraudulent from the start. You people watch out, if the authorities do not get you first I WILL!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maria-duval-destinyresearchcenter/sparks-Nevada-89434/maria-duvaldestinyresearchcenter-maria-duval-for-the-last-19-months-I-have-been-ripped-of-749867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maria duval - destinyresearchcenter