Complaint Review: Maria Duval

1285 Baring Blvd. #411, Sparks NV 89434 89434, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Maria Duval I too have sent money to this woman and recieved nothing or partical and wanting more money. I requested a refund and never got it. Just requests for more money. We need to STOP her. 89434, Nevada

I made the mistake of ordering from Maria Duval.  I recieved part of what she promised then she wanted more money to send the rest.  I requested a guarented money back and never heard about it.  Then after several weeks I am bombarded with letters for more money for her help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/89434-Nevada-89434/Maria-Duval-I-too-have-sent-money-to-this-woman-and-recieved-nothing-or-partical-and-want-1004251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval