Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Submitted: Sat, December 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 23, 2006

• Reported By:Danbury Connecticut
Maria Duval
27 Norwood Street, 402 Everett, MI 02149-2709 Everett, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Maria Duval/ Greek Letter Greek, Letter. Oracle, Talisman, Nicos, Daskalos,India, Fraud attempt Everett Massachusetts

Dear All,

Last night I arrived to find this letter from Maria Duval. It said it had some info for me from a Nicos Daskalos, even a copy of the letter from him in Greek alphabet, which she had been kind enough to translate for me. To make a long story short, she wanted $10 for 7 parchment papers Nicos had entrusted to Maria for me, plus 3 for shipping etc. Well, this morning I put her name in the internet and here I am! I found this wonderful site, and after reading all the stories about this woman, I decided to help out. It really makes me mad that folks can get away with playing with peoples lives like this. So I used some knowledge I have to find this woman. She is using a Post Box at a UPS store in Everett MA. I called them, and the cheeky woman who answered at the store told me she did not care what this woman did. She said she takes ID to rent the boxes and people can do what they want. I am going to report this to the US postal Inspectors, It galls me to no end to think people can get away with this. For any one who is interested, just go to a website called whitepages.com and use the reverse address look up and you will locate all business addresses at the location you are searching for. Her address and telephone number is:

The Ups Store
27 Norwood St
Everett, MA 02149
(617) 389-4357

I say all who have been scammed by this woman should call this Ups store and make their life a living hell.
Best of luck to you all!

Danbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2006 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Everett-Massachusetts-02149/Maria-Duval-Greek-Letter-Greek-Letter-Oracle-Talisman-Nicos-DaskalosIndia-Fraud-at-226916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval