Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Wallingford Connecticut
Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd.#409 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.

Maria Duval me to send her 20.00 She has a new address in Sparks, Nevada. Call the Sparks Police Dept to have her arrested. Sparks Nevada

*Author of original report: Maria Duval asked me to send her 20.00. She has a new address in Sparks, Nevada. Call the Sparks police dept. to have her arrested.

I received a letter from Maria Duval. I went on the internet to get more information. I was shocked to learn she is a ripoff artist. The letter indicated I can make all my wishes come true with a ring called "The Sacred Ring of Prosperity and Wishes and a Astral -Clairvoyant Forecast. I won't be sending money to her. She has written me letters for the past 7 years. Please call the Sparks Police Dept. to have this evil woman arrested and put in jail. Her address is 1285 Baring Blvd. #409 Sparks, Nevada 89434-8673

Crystal
Wallingford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duval-me-to-send-her-2000-She-has-a-new-address-in-Sparks-Nevada-Call-the-Sparks-272957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval

AUTHOR: Crystal - (U.S.A.)

I received a letter in the mail from Maria Duval asking for 20.00 for a ring that can make all my wishes come true. It is called "The Sacred Ring of Prosperity and Wishes" and Astral - Clairvoyant reading. I decided to check the internet. I was shocked to hear the number of people who were being ripped off by this woman. She has written letters to me for the past several years. Her new address is 1285 Baring Blvd. #409, Sparks, Nevada 89434-8673. Please call the Sparks Police Department and have this evil woman arrested and put in jail