Complaint Review: Maria Whitworth

• Reported By: Victims in Burbank — Burbank California
Maria Whitworth
Vancouver, Washington USA

Maria Whitworth - Pschyic / Medium Vicious verbal attacks Vancouver Washington

*General Comment: just another taking money

Recently I was recontacted from an acquaintenance I had been introduced and engaged for a phsyic reading over a decade ago - Maria Whitworth.  She WAS a gifted spiritualist that I remembered.  She had since become a student of healthly foods and diet.  So she offered advice but I told her I was not in a financial position to pay for her advice.  She said she wanted to come to SoCal to re-establish a clientele here, I offered my home since she mentioned she was short on cash and I had an extra room.

I posted her coming on my FB page to my friends to help her out if any friends wanted a pschic reading.  She arrived quite ill and I nursed her for many days.  She self diagnosed pancreas-itis?  But the pain she was in I wonder if it was more serious.  She wouldn't let me take her to the hospital, she wouldn't/couldn't take in food or water.  I ran around to all the health stores she needed me to go to for the holistic healing foods - then she wouldn't apply them.  It was very difficult to watch. She admitted to being dehydrated but wouldn't drink water.

She was literally starving herself to death in my opinion and I was frighten each night that she wouldn't wake up! She asked if I had Pot - and I told her no.  Why is a health councelor so sick and craving drugs?  When I told her I would have a hard time giving up coffee and didn't want to put "stuff" in my cats food she snapped.  I mean snapped!  THE MOST VILE verbal personal attacks on myself and in my face.  over and over and had to ask her to leave. She took all the money out of my wallet but it was worth it at that point.

I learned later she met with a FB friend of mine in the park and asked to stay with her then she stole her iPad.  Since she has launched many, many, vile and venonemous untruths text messages to my friends about me and to me and to my daughter in Australia!  She has lied, lied, lied but to what end? Made up what "spirits say about me".   I've had to hire a lawyer now because of the harrassment.  This is a very very ill woman who is obviously out of her head and I just hope it doesn't happen to others but be warned.   Everything herein is documented and the copies of the emails and texts sent to my attorney.

Signed,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Whitworth/Vancouver-Washington-98684/Maria-Whitworth-Pschyic-Medium-Vicious-verbal-attacks-Vancouver-Washington-1079857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Whitworth

#1 General Comment

just another taking money

AUTHOR: advantagenone - ()

I have never, nor will I ever pay or use a psychic. That being said this woman is a common thief. Why no report her? File a police report. How was she ill when she arrived? Ill from not making a quick buck by basically watching and hearing responses to whatever she said? This woman is a peach. I would get her picture and facebook page, your friends name whom she stole from and file a police report. I , personally , would have nursed her back to health by kicking her butt on the curb. So psychic she would have never seen it coming!!! :)