Complaint Review: marilyn cope

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: marilyn — valley city North Dakota
marilyn cope
905 11th ave s.e. valley city, North Dakota USA

US Dept of Veterasn Affairs Shane watson claimed to provide me a loan thru the V.A. for 477.00 filing.Damon Marshall arrest threat houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: This is a COMPLETE and TOTAL SCAM..

On Feb 26,2014 i got an email from U.S. Dept of Veteran Affairs. I am a vet. It was a contract meant for Michelle Rubio so i called the  number to tell them they sent it to the wrong person. Shane Watson said is this me and he had my address name and phone number. He said it was a human error and he had a loan set aside for me for 10,15,or 21 thousand.Go to Family Dollar at 8;30 thursday morn and get a money pak card and call him and he will give me instructions. I felt it was ligit due to the heading of the letter and i had done an assesment in feb at the v.a.

Iwent to the store and he said put 477. dollars on it and scratch the password off the back and give it to him.I did.2 hours later Shane called me and said i had to call attny Damon Marshall cuz there was a problem. I called Damon at 510-709-0296. Damon said i had an arrest from Cash Advance.com from a loan i had and in 2 hours sherriffs were coming to arrest me. I told him I never had a loan with that company. He said they are coming to give me paperwork and arrest me.

I called Shane back and he said i couldnt get loan till this was cleaned up. Ive never been so scared. I went to my bank,Clled the police and the V.A. in valley city N.D. to report a fake heading. They came to my work,got my paperwork and filed with Bismarck N.D. fraud unit.

Shane called me at 3p.m. Thurssday and said all was cleared up and send him 92.00 and the 21000 would be in my bank in 2 hours. They all had a forien accent.. I said no and that I gave him all I had. He offered to pay 46.00 if I paid 46.00 I told him I reported him and his company to police and hung up.

I now live in fear! Look up Damon Marshall. Why are these animals still able to be free and harm innocent people! When are you going to put an end to them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marilyn-cope/valley-city-North-Dakota-58072/US-Dept-of-Veterasn-Affairs-Shane-watson-claimed-to-provide-me-a-loan-thru-the-VA-for-4-1127516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on marilyn cope

This is a COMPLETE and TOTAL SCAM..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

It also has NOTHING to do with the Dep't of Veteran Affairs.  These scammers usually operate out of places like India. NO agency requires a fee, especially by an untraceable means like Money Pak.  Your money is gone.