Complaint Review: marinellarose

• Reported By: Nlmc — Salt Lake City Utah
marinellarose
unknown Internet United States of America

marinellarose free necklace for shipping price HA! u.known, Internet

*Author of original report: I received most of my money back

It's my fault for being so stupid according to them. I recEived an email saying that for shipping cost i could get a necklace for $5.99. The necklace came and i was glad i hadn't paid any more. . I didn't notice that they head later charged my credit card for $59.00! This necklace wasn't worth $10.00!!!! The only way i found our about this rip of was that I received a Cross necklace , something that I would Never!!! Order as i don't believe in that symbol. I looked at my credit card statement and discovered they had charged me $98.00!!! Again the necklace it's not wort h $5.00! I called the ONLY contact info I had and they said, You didn't read the fine print. There Was No Fine Print! I could afford six dollars but I need that 150+ to pay my utilities.

Slime balls!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marinellarose/internet/marinellarose-free-necklace-for-shipping-price-HA-uknown-Internet-1035157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on marinellarose

I received most of my money back

AUTHOR: Nlmc - ()

However, they initially offered me $59.00. I would not agree to it. Again they offered me $98.00 and again I refused. They finally returned $148.00 to my VISA, BUT I had to return both products AND send them by certified tracking mail. So I'm still out around $15.00 but better than $150.00!!