Complaint Review: mariner finance woodbridge VA

• Reported By: fany diaz — Dumfries Washington
mariner finance woodbridge VA
1979 Daniel Stuart Sq, woodbridge, Virginia USA

mariner finance woodbridge VA thieves woodbridge Virginia

Unfortunately we have to deal with these people, because we got a Lincoln Navigator from a dealer, who went on bankruptcy. The dealer's owner agreed to forgive a month of our payment, because he knew the car had a problem and, he later fixed it. When we started to deal with these people back January they been telling I have to pay that that was forgiven and they started doing ever since I rejected their offer to refinance my account, when I declined this they started to use this argument. I can't wait the day , they tell our debt is paidoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mariner-finance-woodbridge-VA/woodbridge-Virginia-22191/mariner-finance-woodbridge-VA-thieves-woodbridge-Virginia-1164660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mariner finance woodbridge VA