rank

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: JD.LiveStronger — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Marino Performance Motors
5403 Haverhill Rd. N #232 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Marino Performance Motors BEWARE- DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! West Palm Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Marino Performance Motors has agreed to fix all issues with my new vehicle!

*Consumer Comment: three questions

BEWARE!! DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS DEALER!! They sold us a car under false pretense and after reaching out to the owner to discuss problematic issues with the vehicle we just purchased, we received a message back that pretty much said 'good luck to you and good riddance'. He didn't even try to address or attempt to fix the issues with the car that he had been dishonest about at the point of sale! Definitely not what I would consider good customer service! You would think that after purchasing a 2010 Porsche Panamera for nearly 90K that they would want to take care of the buyer (us) so that we could purchase more vehicles in the future but instead, we were lied to about the true condition of the car and completely blown off by the dealership. They take ZERO responsibility once you have taken the car off the lot and they completely rip you off with lies about the facts and true condition of the vehicle and missing parts!! I cannot say enough to warn everyone out there that this dealer is a SCAM!!! Don't waste a single dollar here! Instead, take it to a real dealership that is honest and takes care of you even after your purchase! Buying from Marino Performance Motors was the worst decision we ever made. EVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marino-Performance-Motors/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33407/Marino-Performance-Motors-BEWARE-DO-NOT-BUY-A-CAR-HERE-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1070114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marino Performance Motors

Marino Performance Motors has agreed to fix all issues with my new vehicle!

AUTHOR: JD.LiveStronger - ()

I would like to retract my last review for this dealership. I must admit that I vented in my recent RipOffReport claim after a recent purchase of a 2010 Porsche when I found it was missing VERY important parts that are necessary and mandatory for safety and maintenace. I am very thankful today that the OWNER, not just a salesman or manager, called me personally and rectified the entire situation. He has offered to replace the missing parts that he was not aware of were missing, at his own cost, and has guaranteed that this would not happen ever again in the future. He was very apologetic. He promises that his intention at the sale of the vehicle was truthful to his knowledge and though I will never know for sure, I would like to believe his integrity. I suppose sometimes that there is a loss of communication between staff and owners and I am glad that the owner of the company took full responsibility to handle the situation personally. It was a very nice touch. I don't know where or from whom I will purchasing my next vehicle from this year but I may reconsider Marino Performance Sports again if Greg Marino keeps his promisies. My advice to anyone out there is to deal with the true owner: Greg Marino. He seems to be a stand-up guy with integrity. Thank you.

three questions

AUTHOR: coast - ()

What were the problems with the car? How can you be sure the seller was aware of the problems with the car at the time of purchase? What are the terms of the warranty?